5 Ways to Maximize Free Dining
We all get excited when we are able to score anything for FREE, right? My job is not only to help you score that FREE deal, but to make sure you are utilizing it to the fullest. Free Dining is a great discount for families & with these 5 tips can truly help you stretch those dining credits and/or experience more magical moments.
Here are 5 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR FREE DINING Offer
1. Split your Quick Service meals with other members of your travel party. Meals are rather large. 2 Adults can easily split a meal.
2. Use your Table Service credits for dinners. Also treat yourself & the kiddos with some Character Dining Experiences.
3. Use snack credits for small breakfast items such as muffins, etc.
4. Upgrade from the complimentary Quick Service Dining Plan to either the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan if you are staying Value or Moderate. You only pay the difference in price and it is a great way to add more value onto your trip.
5. Have breakfast items (such as muffins, fruit, cereals, pop tarts, etc) delivered or bring them with you. Eat in your room or at the food court and then you have your dining credits to use on the fun meals.
If you didn’t already know, Disney released FREE Dining for select Fall & Holiday dates in 2019. Our agents have been helping many families secure their Free Dining package & are working with them to plan their dream Disney Vacation. If you want to learn more about the specifics on the Free Dining Offer & how you can become one of our next VIP Client Families, then make sure you email me at email@example.com
Ready to start the planning for your family’s Disney Vacation?
Perfect…click the button below and fill out our quick & easy quote form. We will be in touch shortly to learn more about your family.
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World?
Download our FREE guide!
(and take the stress out of the whole process)
For instant access to the guide, just fill out the form.